Like you, our team is adjusting to the realities of COVID-19, and we’re thinking of those around the world who are struggling with the physical, emotional and economic impacts of this pandemic.
We know you are getting many company emails in your inbox, so we’re placing updates on our blog and social media to keep you notified of how we’re responding to the situation.
As of Tuesday, March 24, 2020:
- All our products are made and distributed in the United States, and our team is up and running as usual, so at this time we do not foresee any interruptions in our operations or distribution. If this changes, we’ll notify all current and prospective customers immediately.
- Soothing Scents products sold through Amazon are done so through Amazon Fulfillment, and as such may experience delays. However, the delivery times on our website store have not changed, so you can order as usual (with free shipping).
- Many of the trade shows we participate in have been canceled or postponed over the coming months. We will miss seeing all of you there, and very much appreciate your support. If you planned to visit our booth or ask us questions, please send us an email at [email protected] or send us a message on social media via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- We will keep all members of our community apprised of any changes in meetups, events or speaking engagements, and are exploring ways to set these up online.
- We are working as a team to determine how we can offer our help and support to the wider medical community at this time. If you have any suggestions on which facilities are overwhelmed and need assistance, please let us know. We welcome any and all input. More details on this to follow.
Lastly, thank you, as always, to the nurses, doctors, first responders, and other medical personnel who are on the frontlines of this fight. You are in our thoughts always.
From all of us at Soothing Scents, be well and be safe.